- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project seeks to develop an understanding of the cognitive work of clinician teams and family members involved in pediatric trauma care transitions in order to design usable and useful health information technologies.
This project developed an emergency care data registry for pediatric patients using electronic health records and assessed change in benchmarks for quality care measures.
Implemented and evaluated a community-wide EHR for health care providers in pediatric primary care, school health, specialty care, and emergency medicine who provide care for inner city children with asthma.