- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Public Health Reporting System filter Public Health Reporting System
Search found 2 items
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.