- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
Search found 3 items
This project will enhance an existing Web-based portal, myADHDportal.com, to integrate behavioral tools alongside existing medication management tools for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.