- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Policy Relevant Evaluations to Inform Development of Health IT Meaningful Use Objectives (R18) filter Policy Relevant Evaluations to Inform Development of Health IT Meaningful Use Objectives (R18)
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
Search found 4 items
This project will examine health information exchange (HIE) usage patterns, the barriers and facilitators of HIE use, and the impact of HIE use by emergency department clinicians.
This project assessed the clinical and operational implications of electronic health record downtimes and developed a simulation model to support the creation of effective downtime contingency plans.
The investigators used a mixed-methods approach to incorporate quantitative and qualitative research in developing and validating a health IT adaptation survey.
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.