- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Kentucky filter Kentucky
- Remove Appalachian Regional Healthcare, Inc. filter Appalachian Regional Healthcare, Inc.
- Remove Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's Healthcare filter Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's Healthcare
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
Implemented and trained users of a Web-based electronic record system in the emergency departments of two small community hospitals, one medium-sized community hospital, one rural hospital, and three private primary care physician practices; evaluated the reduction in medical errors, waiting time, and costs as well as patient and physician satisfaction.
Implemented and trained staff on the use of an EMR system in a rural integrated health care delivery system in an integrated rural healthcare delivery system serving approximately 20 counties throughout Eastern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia.