- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Kentucky filter Kentucky
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's Healthcare filter Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's Healthcare
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 3 items
This project will examine health information exchange (HIE) usage patterns, the barriers and facilitators of HIE use, and the impact of HIE use by emergency department clinicians.
This project integrated an electronic medication reconciliation system with an electronic prescribing system and evaluated whether the resulting system altered the rate of medication reconciliation and the incidence of medication errors.
Implemented and trained users of a Web-based electronic record system in the emergency departments of two small community hospitals, one medium-sized community hospital, one rural hospital, and three private primary care physician practices; evaluated the reduction in medical errors, waiting time, and costs as well as patient and physician satisfaction.