- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Nurse Practitioner filter Nurse Practitioner
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.