- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Appalachian Regional Healthcare, Inc. filter Appalachian Regional Healthcare, Inc.
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
Search found 2 items
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.