- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Louisiana filter Louisiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Natural Language Processing System filter Natural Language Processing System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 3 items
This project will develop and evaluate an electronic clinical decision support tool for care of patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.
Built an integrated communications system with area hospitals, clinics, and service providers in St. Mary Parish, Iberia Parish, and Terrebonne Parish that will support chronic disease management and improve patient safety. Authorized health care providers have swift, secure access to important patient information at the point of care.