- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Louisiana filter Louisiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 3 items
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.
Built an integrated communications system with area hospitals, clinics, and service providers in St. Mary Parish, Iberia Parish, and Terrebonne Parish that will support chronic disease management and improve patient safety. Authorized health care providers have swift, secure access to important patient information at the point of care.