- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Appalachian Regional Healthcare, Inc. filter Appalachian Regional Healthcare, Inc.
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 3 items
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.
Implemented and trained staff on the use of an EMR system in a rural integrated health care delivery system in an integrated rural healthcare delivery system serving approximately 20 counties throughout Eastern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.