- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Respiratory (Lung) Disease filter Respiratory (Lung) Disease
- Remove Substance Abuse filter Substance Abuse
- Remove Albert Einstein College of Medicine filter Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Remove State University of New York at Buffalo filter State University of New York at Buffalo
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Natural Language Processing System filter Natural Language Processing System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project will develop and evaluate an electronic clinical decision support tool for care of patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.