- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Medication Errors filter Medication Errors
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 2 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.