- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Adelman, Jason Stuart filter Adelman, Jason Stuart
- Remove Gong, Michelle filter Gong, Michelle
Search found 2 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.