- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Medication Errors filter Medication Errors
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 2 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.