- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.