- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Data Visualization filter Data Visualization
Search found 2 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project enhanced patient notification of test results for older adults by adding verbal, graphic, or visual enhancements to improve patient comprehension of risk.