- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Data Visualization filter Data Visualization
Search found 2 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
In this project, a clinical decision support tool was developed for Otitis Media, and then studied in a cluster randomized controlled trial to evaluate its impact on the quality of care of Otitis Media.