- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Internet filter Internet
Search found 2 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project created individualized, culturally and linguistically inclusive education materials for older adults from diverse backgrounds tailored to electronic medication information.