- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Medication Errors filter Medication Errors
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 2 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.