- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Limited Competition for AHRQ Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology - Implementation Grants filter Limited Competition for AHRQ Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology - Implementation Grants
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Personal Health Record filter Personal Health Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Home Health Care filter Home Health Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
Implements an emergency medical records system that will provide shared access to patient records across various community health care providers and incorporates electronic tools for prescription distribution and management.
Expands upon an electronic medical records-sharing initiative for high-risk infants and their families in Mississippi, linking new health centers and clinics and serving a rural area that spans 17 counties; uses telemedicine technologies to enhance evidence-based developmental care for newborns in acute care hospitals; and creates Web-based decision support resources for physicians who care for infants.