- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Nurse Practitioner filter Nurse Practitioner
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
The purpose of this project was to examine the feasibility of developing an electronic health information network to provide clinicians with patients' medical information during care transfers and found that, while feasible, there are significant barriers to information exchange.
Developed a plan for enhancing communication at care transitions through an implementation plan for a community- and patient-shared EMR abstract that is available at the point of care.