- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Rhode Island Department of Health filter Rhode Island Department of Health
- Remove Morgan Hospital and Medical Center filter Morgan Hospital and Medical Center
- Remove Office Staff filter Office Staff
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
The Rhode Island Statewide Health Information Exchange, known as Currentcare, facilitated the development of the capability to deploy health information infrastructure at a statewide scale.