- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 2 items
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.