- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Medication Errors filter Medication Errors
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adelman, Jason Stuart filter Adelman, Jason Stuart
- Remove Vawdrey, David Kent filter Vawdrey, David Kent
- Remove Physician filter Physician
Search found 2 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.