- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Kentucky filter Kentucky
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Messaging filter Clinical Messaging
Search found 3 items
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.
Implemented and trained staff on the use of an EMR system in a rural integrated health care delivery system in an integrated rural healthcare delivery system serving approximately 20 counties throughout Eastern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia.