- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Albert Einstein College of Medicine filter Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Adelman, Jason Stuart filter Adelman, Jason Stuart
- Remove Gong, Michelle filter Gong, Michelle
Search found 3 items
This project will develop and evaluate an electronic clinical decision support tool for care of patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.