- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.