- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Louisiana filter Louisiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 3 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.
Built an integrated communications system with area hospitals, clinics, and service providers in St. Mary Parish, Iberia Parish, and Terrebonne Parish that will support chronic disease management and improve patient safety. Authorized health care providers have swift, secure access to important patient information at the point of care.