- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Wisconsin filter Wisconsin
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This research study implemented a sociotechnical systems approach to the development of a health information technology-supported process for preventing and diagnosing venous thromboembolism.
This project focused on developing and implementing CDS tools to support nurses in the development of care plans and involvement in quality improvement activities in the area of fall prevention in acute care.