- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center filter Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- Remove Palo Pinto General Hospital filter Palo Pinto General Hospital
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Administrative System filter Administrative System
Search found 2 items
Integrated existing health IT technology software and systems among a three-hospital consortium to create a shared electronic record that ultimately gave providers access to real-time data and the ability to electronically prescribe medications. The goals of the project were to reduce medical errors, improve the quality of patient care, increase patient satisfaction and lower costs.
Implemented advanced information technology in rural and small community hospitals including Web-based business intelligence tools, Internet connectivity, and standardized national measures of patient safety and quality; also provided education intervention to support implementation efforts and evaluate its effects on patient safety and quality.