- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Palo Pinto General Hospital filter Palo Pinto General Hospital
- Remove University of Mississippi Medical Center filter University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Administrative System filter Administrative System
Search found 2 items
Implemented and evaluated a voluntary system for reporting medical errors and adverse drug events in eight small rural hospitals; identified barriers to technology, described the epidemiology and root causes of the errors, formulated quality-improvement interventions, and disseminated the results of the project.
Implemented advanced information technology in rural and small community hospitals including Web-based business intelligence tools, Internet connectivity, and standardized national measures of patient safety and quality; also provided education intervention to support implementation efforts and evaluate its effects on patient safety and quality.