- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 3 items
This project assessed and made recommendations about draft Stage 3 Meaningful Use objectives in the areas of care coordination and patient and family engagement.
The purpose of this project was to examine the feasibility of developing an electronic health information network to provide clinicians with patients' medical information during care transfers and found that, while feasible, there are significant barriers to information exchange.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.