- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Brigham and Women's Hospital filter Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Remove Ohio State University filter Ohio State University
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
Researchers refined and implemented integrated digital healthcare enhancements to a previously developed, interactive, patient-centered discharge toolkit, finding that while patients used the toolkit, there were no significant changes in post-discharge healthcare utilization.
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.