- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Adverse Events filter Adverse Events
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
Researchers refined and implemented integrated digital healthcare enhancements to a previously developed, interactive, patient-centered discharge toolkit, finding that while patients used the toolkit, there were no significant changes in post-discharge healthcare utilization.
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This study examined the relationships between the stage of electronic health record adoption, missed nursing care, and the nursing practice environment’s adverse effect on hospitalized patients’ outcomes and satisfaction.