- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.