- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Brigham and Women's Hospital filter Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Remove Ohio State University filter Ohio State University
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
The purpose of this study was to refine and further develop the Leapfrog Computerized Provider Order Entry Evaluation Tool and assess hospital performance on the tool over time.