- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 3 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
The purpose of this study was to refine and further develop the Leapfrog Computerized Provider Order Entry Evaluation Tool and assess hospital performance on the tool over time.
The Center for Education and Research on Therapeutics (CERTs) Program focused on translating health information technology research into improved clinical practices related to medication safety, effectiveness, and cost.