- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Georgia filter Georgia
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
Implemented a series of new health information technologies in carefully staged processes over 2 years to include an Inpatient Pharmacy System, Electronic Medication Administration Record, Bar Coding System, and a CPOE System; evaluated the impact of these systems on safety, quality, and efficiency.