- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Georgia filter Georgia
- Remove Mississippi filter Mississippi
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Pharmacy Information System filter Pharmacy Information System
Search found 2 items
This pilot project implemented a Social Knowledge Networking system and concluded that it supported progress toward meaningful use of medication reconciliation technology in an electronic health record.
Implemented a series of new health information technologies in carefully staged processes over 2 years to include an Inpatient Pharmacy System, Electronic Medication Administration Record, Bar Coding System, and a CPOE System; evaluated the impact of these systems on safety, quality, and efficiency.