- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.