- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Brigham and Women's Hospital filter Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Messaging filter Clinical Messaging
Search found 3 items
This project will refine the Leapfrog Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)/Electronic Health Record (EHR) test – a “flight simulator” for EHRs with CPOE which evaluates the safety performance of EHRs after deployment, with a particular focus on high impact patient safety and medication safety problems.
The Center for Education and Research on Therapeutics (CERTs) Program focused on translating health information technology research into improved clinical practices related to medication safety, effectiveness, and cost.
This project developed an automated email notification system of tests pending at discharge and conducted an evaluation of the tool's impact on provider awareness of these tests.