- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Respiratory (Lung) Disease filter Respiratory (Lung) Disease
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 3 items
This research will evaluate a novel, technology-enabled intervention that will determine the impact of bedside shift reporting and hourly rounding on nurse-sensitive patient outcomes.
This project will develop and evaluate an electronic clinical decision support tool for care of patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.