- Remove Integrated Delivery Network filter Integrated Delivery Network
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 3 items
This study developed electronic medical record-based quality indices for eleven cardiovascular primary care services. It related physicians’ prior index scores to subsequent disease incidence and to care utilization in their patients.
This study looked at patients at high risk for cardiovascular disease who would benefit from treatment intensification.
The Interactive Preventive Health Record is a personal health record that was created and tested to make preventive information actionable for patients.