- Remove Intensive Care Unit filter Intensive Care Unit
- Remove Children's Hospital filter Children's Hospital
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will integrate clinical decision support into providers’ workflow in neonatal intensive care units to deliver evidence-based guidelines for early recognition and prevention of necrotizing enterocolitis, a serious complication threatening the life of fragile premature infants.
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.