- Remove Intensive Care Unit filter Intensive Care Unit
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove Northwestern University filter Northwestern University
- Remove Garfield, Craig F. filter Garfield, Craig F.
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Phone filter Mobile Phone
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 1 item
This project designed, implemented, and evaluated a NICU-2-Home mobile phone application that supports parents of very low birth weight babies transitioning from the neonatal intensive care unit to the home.