- Remove Intensive Care Unit filter Intensive Care Unit
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 5 items
This research developed and evaluated mobile application messages that assisted individuals with hypertension to adhere to a low-sodium diet.
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.
This project developed and tested a smartphone application of an alcohol intervention for college freshmen and found that it worked as well as a traditional in-person approach.
This project tested a reinforcement learning (RL) text messaging system, which tailors and adapts messages to the needs of patients with uncontrolled hypertension to promote medication adherence, and found it to be feasible and adaptive.
This project designed, implemented, and evaluated a NICU-2-Home mobile phone application that supports parents of very low birth weight babies transitioning from the neonatal intensive care unit to the home.