- Remove Intensive Care Unit filter Intensive Care Unit
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Johns Hopkins University filter Johns Hopkins University
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This research study addressed the overuse of blood cultures to diagnose sepsis by developing an electronic health record-embedded clinical decision support tool that draws upon the strengths of analytical and naturalistic decision making.
This project seeks to develop an understanding of the cognitive work of clinician teams and family members involved in pediatric trauma care transitions in order to design usable and useful health information technologies.