- Remove Intensive Care Unit filter Intensive Care Unit
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This research study addressed the overuse of blood cultures to diagnose sepsis by developing an electronic health record-embedded clinical decision support tool that draws upon the strengths of analytical and naturalistic decision making.
This project seeks to develop an understanding of the cognitive work of clinician teams and family members involved in pediatric trauma care transitions in order to design usable and useful health information technologies.