- Remove Intensive Care Unit filter Intensive Care Unit
- Remove Mississippi filter Mississippi
- Remove Neurologic Disease filter Neurologic Disease
- Remove Infants filter Infants
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Personal Health Record filter Personal Health Record
Search found 1 item
Developed, implemented, and evaluated a cooperative effort for using health IT to facilitate a continuum of appropriate medical and developmental care, from the time infants are admitted to Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs), through the transition process to community-based health care services for infants most at-risk for long-term neurodevelopmental problems.